Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas Movies to watch this month

I am one of those people who absolutely love Christmas movies but not so much the adult ones, I love the family-friendly and children Christmas movies. I love when I can start watching them. In this list, I have a few that absolutely love and I have to watch, some that I like, and some new ones (to me) that are on the must-watch Christmas lists. So this list will be in that order, my favs to my unwatched.

1) Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
2) The Santa Clause 1, 2, and 3
3) Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer
4) A Charlie Brown Christmas
5) Frosty the Snowman
6) How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)
7) Santa Clause is Coming to Town
8) Christmas with the Kranks
9) 4 Christmases
10) Elf
11) Polar Express
12) Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
13) Disney's Prep & Landing
14) Naughty VS. Nice
15) Arthur Christmas
16) Frosty Returns
17) Olive the Other Reindeer
18) It's a Wonderful Life
19) The Grinch (Live Action)
20) The Island of Misfit Toys
21) White Christmas
22) Mickey's Christmas Carol
23) Disney's A Christmas Carol
24) Frosty Returns
25) The Mouse King
26) Miracle on 34th Street
27) Christmas Vacation
28) Holiday Inn
29) Scrooged
30) National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
31) Muppet Christmas Carol
32) Saving Santa
33) A Misers Brothers Christmas
34) Year Without Christmas
35) Deck the Halls

This expansive list does not include all the Hallmark Christmas movies I want to watch too; there's so much to watch this time of year. Luckily Mark is in the Christmas spirit and wants to watch Christmas movies too.

What's your favorite Christmas movie?

See you soon!
Kylie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat, shall we?